Artificial Intelligence to protect your business against next generation email threats
Libra Esva Email Security Gateway is available as on premise virtual appliance or cloud service.
It allows companies to enforce their e-mail acceptable use policy, and actively blocks unknown 0-day malware thanks to it’s innovative sandboxing modules.
Libra Esva Load Balancer is available as on premise virtual appliance or cloud service.
It’s a straight forward Email Workloads balancing solution, that perfectly fits Microsoft Exchange, Zimbra, IBM Domino and any mail server.
Virtual Appliance ready for VMware, Hyper-V, Xen Server
Cloud based anti-spam dedicated to your organisation
Active active geographical clustering solution
Libra Esva and Office 365, the perfect fit!
Sandboxing Protection against Advanced Threats and 0-day malware
Over 99,98% Spam Catch Rate and less 0,02% False Positives
Multiple Antivirus Engine, including Avira and BitDefender
Mobile APP End User Spam Management for IOS and Android
Real Time Email Tracking
SMTP Rejects and Delivery certification reports
End User Quarantine Reports
Outgoing Email Policy Rate Control
TLS Encryption Policies Routes
Dedicated support team
98% of request resolved within 4 hrs!
Online Ticketing System with defined SLA
Is your Office 365 secure?
Office 365 Anti-Spam Shortcomings
- Centralized Spam Quarantine is not enabled by default.
- It is impossible to release several emails from the quarantine simultaneously.
- Anti-Spam Engine based on secrete “bad words” and reputation data.
- Digest Report must be enabled for all users or none.
- Office 365 quarantine can display a maximum of 500 messages.
- Message tracking for a message more that 7 days old is submitted as a download request.
- Undeliverable messages for both inbound and outbound traffic will bounce after only 48 hours